AirDog action sports auto follow drone
Airdog is an auto-follow drone that follows its users with the target market of action / adventure sports like surfing, kiteboard, snowboard & ski, skateboard, and wakeboarding.
Features and Specs
- Flight time – 10-18 minutes depending on weather conditions
- Battery – LiPo 5600 mAh
- Wind flight – wind resistance of up to 28 knots (14 m/s)
- Range – AirLeash with long range Bluetooth has a range up to 820 feet (250m)
- Speed – 42 mph (68 km/h) max
- Camera support – designed to carry the GoPro with protective housing
- Compact travel – foldable arms and removable propellers for easy transport
- Fully automatic takeoff to landing
- Auto-follow flight modes – for adventure sports has modes surf, kiteboard, snowboard & ski, skatepark, and wakeboard
The AirDog AirLeash is a waterproof (submersible up to 3 feet for 30 minutes – IP67), wearable device where you select your flight mode and allows you to adjust fly height, distance, and landing options.
See how the AirDog works
AirDog in action
AirDog had what looks like a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2014. They ended up with $1,368,177 pledged from 1,357 backers. Find out more about the campaign.
More about AirDog from their website