Malmsbury Reservoir, Australia | Drone View | DJI Phantom
Drone footage taken from a DJI Phantom of sunrise over the Malmsbury Reservoir located in Victoria, Australia. It is situated close to the town of Kyneton, the villiages of Malmsbury and Tylden, and is surrounded by forest and farmland. The Lauriston and Upper Coliban Reservoirs are also close by. The Malmsbury Reservoir, when full, covers an area of around 310 hectares. The Malmsbury Reservoir is fed by the following creeks and rivers: Coliban River and Kangaroo Creek. It is known as a good place for fishing and fly fishing.
A few notes from the video publisher on the done setup used:
– Around 7 minutes of flight time.
– Fatshark goggles with stock setup on the goggles.
– Ran 2 batteries for a total flight time of 15 minutes.
– Equipment Used for Aerial Video and Photography
* DJI Phantom
* Gimbal with tilt / pitch
* Filmed in 1980 x 1440 X 48fps
* Removed fish eye effect
* Added Protune video effect
* FPV by Fatshark Predator V2
* 8 Inch Carbon Fibre Props
* GoPro Hero3 Black Edition
– DJI Gains via Naza Software (default used)
Credits from video publisher:
Edited within GoPro Studio and Magic Movie Edit Pro 2014
Music: Wake Me Up – Avicii (Instrumental Jegz 2013)